What we do
A patient who has teeth that are damaged or missing, whether from disease, injury or other causes, is a candidate for restorative dentistry, which will restore overall mouth health and make teeth look aesthetically pleasing. Receiving proper treatment for damaged or missing teeth is essential in order to prevent further problems and eliminate difficulties with eating or speaking.
There are several restorative options available, and which ones are used depend upon the patient's overall health and personal preference, and the doctor's recommendation. Our restorative dental services includes:
- CEREC® Dentistry
- Implants and Crowns
- Root Canal Treatment
- Ceramic Inlays / Onlays and Crowns
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Amalgam Filling Removal and Replacement (IAOMT criteria)
- To guide our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness for life.
- To treat our patients as individuals.
- To respect our patients’ time.
- To accept our patients as partners in their wellness.
- To assume a leadership role as a resource – a window of information with concern for our patients’ overall well-being.
- To consistently deliver more than would reasonably be expected.