Preventive dentistry is intended to prevent dental problems and related health conditions before they start. Preventive dentistry is the best protection against gum disease, tooth loss, and other dental problems, and requires a collaborative effort between patient and doctor to ensure that the patient's teeth are properly cared for each and every day.
Preventive dentistry can help patients avoid the costly and invasive procedures that are often needed to treat serious dental conditions. Our preventive dentistry services includes:
- Regular Checkups
- Hygienist Cleaning
- LAPT Laser Assisted Periodontal Treatment
- Digital X-rays
- Diagnodent Screenings
- Velscope Cancer Screening Exams
- TMJ Screening Exams
- Specialty Rinses for Severe Periodontal Treatment
- To guide our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness for life.
- To treat our patients as individuals.
- To respect our patients’ time.
- To accept our patients as partners in their wellness.
- To assume a leadership role as a resource – a window of information with concern for our patients’ overall well-being.
- To consistently deliver more than would reasonably be expected.