Dental Implants – Replacement Teeth with a Natural Look and Feel
If you are missing teeth or suffering with loose-fitting dentures or an uncomfortable bridge, talk to us about dental implants - the ideal solution for missing teeth. Dental Implants offer the security and confidence that other types of replacement teeth cannot, and bring a natural and healthy appearance to your smile.
Dental implants are a permanent solution to missing teeth. Unlike traditional dentures and bridgework that can move around and cause discomfort or difficulty eating, implants are anchored in the mouth. Posts are installed in the jaw and act as a base or anchor for artificial teeth, bridges or dentures.
The benefits of implants are both aesthetic and functional:
-They have the look and feel of real teeth, giving you a more natural smile.
-They stay in place, so you can eat what you like without worrying about loose dentures.
-They can improve speech by securing replacement teeth in the mouth.
-They protect remaining teeth from drifting and prevent bone loss.
If you have concerns about missing teeth or ill-fitting dentures, talk to us about implants and mini implants. We’ll assess your needs and recommend the best solution for you.
- To guide our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness for life.
- To treat our patients as individuals.
- To respect our patients’ time.
- To accept our patients as partners in their wellness.
- To assume a leadership role as a resource – a window of information with concern for our patients’ overall well-being.
- To consistently deliver more than would reasonably be expected.