Dr. Kim Orth is a general dentist who has been practicing General and Cosmetic dentistry for 25 years. His commitment to dental technology and education provides patients with the state-of-the-art solutions to meet all your dental needs. Dr. Orth is a BC boy who came to Calgary in 1988. He married his wonderful wife Dana in 1977 and her influence steered them back to Alberta. He is a dedicated family man. He is particularly proud of his fantastic grandchildren and feels very blessed in his life to be able to see his family grow. Habits include golf, fly-fishing and spending time with family. Dr. Orth has always been very interested in the new developments in dentistry. He has incorporated CAD/CAM dentistry into his practice using CEREC to produce same day Crowns and Bridges. He has used different lasers for years in his practice and finds that doing so reduce post-op discomfort and speeds up many procedures. Dr. Orth finds dentistry exciting and the new developments amazing. Dr. Orth endeavors to treat all his patients “like family” and to provide the best treatment possible.
- To guide our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness for life.
- To treat our patients as individuals.
- To respect our patients’ time.
- To accept our patients as partners in their wellness.
- To assume a leadership role as a resource – a window of information with concern for our patients’ overall well-being.
- To consistently deliver more than would reasonably be expected.